Thank you Cache Valley!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

(Jen here, writing today's post!) Today is Brent and Kim's 33rd birthday! What an amazing pair they are! I remember the day I met them, my first full day in Logan. We were at church and sacrament meeting had just ended. I stood up to meet all of Quin's (my fiance then) friends and Brent and Kim were first. Kim came right up to me and gave me a huge hug :) I probably never told her what a difference that made to me, as I was scared to death having just left all my family behind in Texas. That was over 11 years ago and we have been best friends ever since (but I always felt like we had been friends forever). Brent and Quin have been friends since they were about 8 which is a looong time. Our kids have been friends since they were born. After all we have been through we consider each other family. They have been there for us whenever we have needed them and I hope they can say the same! It has been a privilege and a blessing for us to be able to stand by them during this experience with Aiden. We are impressed daily by their strength and faith while they continue on through something that is surely difficult and straining on their family. We wish them both a very happy birthday and send them all of our love!
((((HUGS))))

1 comment:

  1. Happy late birthday to both of you!! Hope you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit