Thank you Cache Valley!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Update: Day +59

Kaitlin is our little mommy. She loves to come visit us and take care of Aiden. I like it cause she wears him out!
All she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth :) Hailey just keeps losing all her teeth. Personally I think she just wants the tooth fairy to come and leave her money!
Little Mr. Fatface. That is what I call him. We just had our clinic visit yesterday and he is all done taking steriods! YAY! He is doing so great. All his labs are just where they are supposed to be and he is healthy, happy, and busy. His favorite thing at this point is to go around the room and take all the toys out of the basket, cupboards and drawers, throw all the movies and books on the floor and squish up his crackers or cereal on the couch. So...normal toddler behavior! We couldn't be more pleased.


2 comments:

  1. I think I need a copy of sister and brother too. They are so cute, and Hailey needs to keep pulling on those teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I want for christmas is my two front teeth....no really all I want is a copy of the mr. Fat face picture. So cute! Lou told me tonight that she has another wiggly tooth. I can't keep up with her. I used jared's slip knot technique on the second one and it worked like a charm! We are looking forward to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

avandia class action lawsuit